Client Data not showing up

Snyder, Howard HS3082 at att.com
Thu Feb 7 15:06:12 CET 2008

I can't get any data from my client to the server.  I think I know the
problem but I do have 1 question.  How is the data moved back and forth
between the client and the server?  telnet? ftp?  The reason that I'm
asking is, this is what I see when I run the command - bb {IP address}
"pullclient":

2008-02-07 08:54:15 Could not connect to bbd@{IP address}:1984 -
Connection refused

2008-02-07 08:54:15 Whoops ! bb failed to send message - Connection
failed

If the data is moved via telnet, I have a problem.  My company requires
that I turn off telnet on all Solaris 10 boxes.  Any ideas?

Thank you,