Problems with hanging hobbit page

Magnus Carlebjörk magnus at carlebjork.se
Fri Feb 1 09:20:27 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm currently testing a hobbit installation using 2 hobbit servers
(4.3.0-0.20080103) and some bbwin clients (0.10). I'm using the centralized
mode, pushing configuration files to the clients from the server(s), which
works fine. I have a problem with the hobbit status page though; when the
page is re-loaded automatically, it hangs mid-way on diferent places
different times. If I press F5 to reload the page, it loads all of the page
without problem. I have examined the apache log files and client browser log
but could not find a cause. Have anyone here experienced the same issue?

Another question; I have set up the client configuration files identically on
both servers (under etc/bbwin). How does that work? How do the server /
client know which server to get the configuration files from? (it works fine,
I'm just curious).

Regards,
Peter