Xymon DNS check error

dOCtoR MADneSs doctor at makelofine.org
Wed Dec 31 16:57:47 CET 2008

Hi,

I used hobbitmon 4.2.0, and since I upgraded to Xymon 4.2.2 (on server
and client sides), i get errors with the included DNS test.
I defined my hosts as follow :

1.2.3.4 host # dns=test.tld,test2.tld,test3.tld

The 3 domains are working great, and were successfuly checked with
hobbitmon 4.2.0
Now, only test.tld (or any other, while it's the first of the list) is
checked as OK. Others are reported in error with following message :
"Channel destroyed".

I can't find anything about that error in logs nor tmp directories. So I
can't figure how to find the error.
Thanks for your help, and have a very nice new year !