Multiple graphs on one page

Everett, Vernon Vernon.Everett at woodside.com.au
Wed Dec 24 02:31:46 CET 2008

Hi all

I am sure this has been asked and answered, but I can't find it in the list search.

I have a single test pumping out a number of data metrics.
Imagine this output (fictional, but representative of my problem)
        Rusers=45
        Users=104
        Mqueue=32014
        Rqueue=0
        ReadPerSec=24035
        OtherData=2128

NCV plugs these values into an RRD file very nicely, but of course you plot them on the same graphs, it becomes meaningless because of the scale.
Users and Rusers looks like a flat line down in the weeds, and only Mqueue and ReadPerSec have any real visibility.

How can I display 2, or even 3 graphs on the same page with this data.
One graph with Users and Rusers (Because they are in the similar scale range)
Another with Mqueue ad ReadPerSec and potentially Rqueue - again because of a similar scale range.
And if possible, a third graph for OtherData

3 graphs with 3 scales using different fields from the same rrd file on the same page.
Possible?

Cheers

P.S. To those who celebrate, a Merry Christmas to you all. To those who do not, a safe and enjoyable holiday to you.

NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential.
They may contain legally privileged information or
copyright material. You must not read, copy, use or
disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an
intended recipient, please contact us at once by return
email and then delete both messages and all attachments.