[hobbit] http-test timeout

Johann Eggers Johann.Eggers at teleatlas.com
Thu Dec 18 15:13:24 CET 2008

The
> http-test is very often red. I would like to change timeout to 13
seconds.

You can use the --timeout=N option for the bbtest-net module.

E.g something similar like this in the hobbitlaunch.cfg:

[bbnet]
        ENVFILE /opt/hobbit/server/etc/hobbitserver.cfg
        NEEDS hobbitd
        CMD bbtest-net --report --ping --checkresponse --timeout=20
	  --cmdtimeout=20
        LOGFILE $BBSERVERLOGS/bb-network.log
        INTERVAL 5m

Regards