[hobbit] iostat

RaAL at sm-shoemart.com RaAL at sm-shoemart.com
Tue Dec 16 06:32:41 CET 2008

Hi Stef,

First of all, I would like to appreciate your effort to make this iostat
feature working.  Its really a great add on feature in hobbit system.
Congrats !

In my configuration,  it already shows the iostat read/write graphs per
logical partitions ( sdc, sdd, sde ) in trends column but  i cant see the
graphs per partitions or mount points for example graphs for (  /u03,
/u04,  .. /u07 ).  I am missing something in my config ?

I really appreciate to hear from all the hobbit admins .

<<..>>

Raymund Layoso
raylayoso at gmail.com
Manila, Phillipines