[hobbit] Would xymon survive?

michael nemeth michael.nemeth at lmco.com
Fri Dec 12 15:18:31 CET 2008

Oh I agree with you about license. What foolishness!  We have MANY
license that have no support.
So wrong about "commercial licenses".
I actual was forbidden to use BTF Big Brother,  because  they didn't
like the BTF  license  nor want at the time to buy
bb pro even though  BOTH Quest and Andrea gave permission
to use it completely free to  me.

And about some one stepping up probably the company that Henrik works
for would  mantain it.