[hobbit] iostat

Shailesh Paudyal shailesh.paudyal at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 20:17:13 CET 2008

Martin, I did the following.
1)HOBBIT server is A, client server is B
2)new file(linux-iostat.pl) under client/ext on machine B
3)added entry of [linux-iostat] in hobbitclient.cfg on machine B

4) My entry on bb-hosts is as following:
<IP >  <server name> # TRENDS:*,disk:disk|iostat-disk|iostat-part

and exact copy of graph details from the stef's site, to hobbitgraph.cfg
Log file(linux-iostat.log) has nothing in it.

Thank you so much for your help.

-shal

>>> 22603 Hamburg      mail   : martin.flemming at desy.de
>>>

>> --