[hobbit] History File Management

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Sun Aug 31 22:50:33 CEST 2008

Let me get this right, you're saying that on some (most, all) of your
Hobbit client machines some log file(s) is/are growing to multiple GB in
size?  Which file(s) and can you post a few lines of the data?

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/richsmrcina

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2009 - Orlando, FL - May 15-19, 2009