[hobbit] Secondary ping?

Geoff Hallford geoff.hallford at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 16:16:41 CEST 2008

Okay, just if you are testing connectivity from HostA to HostB it has to
route *through* HostA and as HostA isn't a router, using the route tag only
tests from Hobbit to HostB or HostA, not from Host to Host.

I don't know enough about bbnet to comment on that aspect though. Script
will work (shell, perl, ...) if all else fails. You could use bb (through
client) to send results or bbsend.pl.

'Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.' --Yogi Berra