[hobbit] Hobbit patch for highlighting of lines (used in blue theme)

Robert Holden robertholden at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 19:50:56 CEST 2008

Couple of things to check ...
  1. ownership / permissions
  2. path issues  (load the page, then check view page source) ... look in
the section titled 'Begin bulletin_header' (that file is used for the css
and javascripts, graphics) ... verify that they are showing the correct path
to the files (menu.css, theme-notIE.css, theme.css, menu.js, menu_items.js,
menu_tpl.js and any gifs)
  4. verify that you overwrote an existing web/www directory structure,
otherwise there will be missing files (I only posted the files I changed,
not all files in the directory)
  5. Try showing what is in all the variables (debugging of sorts) by
relinking bulletin_footer to bulletin_footer.show-variables (instead of
bulletin_footer.good).  On the botton of all pages it will show many of the
variables used by hobbit (well, the ones I could find).  It may take a
minute or so to update on the bb.htm and bb2.htm pages as these are
recreated every few minutes.  Reports update immediately.

Let me know what you discover.

Robert