[hobbit] JBOSS app server monitoring

Suvra_Chakraborty Suvra_Chakraborty at Satyam.com
Wed Aug 20 15:29:04 CEST 2008

Can I get help for this script

From: sholmes42 at gmail.com [mailto:sholmes42 at gmail.com] On Behalf Of Steve Holmes
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 6:54 PM
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: Re: [hobbit] JBOSS app server monitoring

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 2:47 AM, Suvra_Chakraborty <Suvra_Chakraborty at satyam.com<mailto:Suvra_Chakraborty at satyam.com>> wrote:

Hi,

I need a help for JBOSS app server monitoring by hobbit ..how to do that and is there any plugin written for JBoss monitoring.....

Bcoz my company wants hobbit to monitor jboss in depth for example number of threads,JVM details,throughput n all stuff of java..........

Pls help me in this regards

And if any one in the forum has written or has docs pls send me asap

Regards
Suvra
Alert - you attempted to hijack a thread. I've changed the subject because I use gmail which automatically groups message by subject.

Now please return to your normal processing.

Steve.

DISCLAIMER: