[hobbit] bb-hosts dependency behavior

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Tue Aug 19 18:26:50 CEST 2008

There have been a lot of people having issues with the DEPEND declaration.
Most people just use ROUTE.

The way *I* have it setup (customer's cable modem, router) is like this:

customer-cblmdm.foo.bar # testip
customer-rtr.foo.bar # testip route:customer-cblmdm.foo.bar

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St