[hobbit] AIX Client

Brian O'Mahony brian.omahony at curamsoftware.com
Fri Aug 15 15:47:29 CEST 2008

I came across this and found a solution on the web somewhere.

However don't have the link. Have the solution though:

/usr/include/sys/socket.h:87: error: conflicting types for 'socklen_t'
Solution is to change the osdefs.h file in lib.
Change the two lines to:
typedef int hobbit_socklen_t;
extern int hobbit_snprintf
(snprintf may not be needed but i saw it happen once or twice)