[hobbit] Problem building Hobbit on a Solaris 10 zone

Everett, Vernon Vernon.Everett at woodside.com.au
Wed Aug 13 10:51:16 CEST 2008

Hi

I have just built a test Hobbit server in a Solaris zone, but I used
sol10_u5.
It's also a Sparc system.

I tried in a sparse zone, and experienced a world of hurt.
I reinstalled the zone as non-sparse, and life was good.

I did notice that LD_LIBRARY_PATH needed many additions along the way,
but it doesn't look like that's your problem.
You will also need to make sure your LD_LIBRARY_PATH is correctly
defined when you start Hobbit (when you get there)

Are you using a sparse zone?
That might be the cause of your pain.

Cheers
    Vernon