[hobbit] "Hobbit" name legal stuff; slight name change will happen

Rafal Roginela Rafal.Roginela at AmeriCashLoans.net
Tue Aug 12 19:14:49 CEST 2008

Hi,

This is a great idea... the symbols are different enough that no one can
confuse them even at a glance nor if they can't see the colors. I mocked
something up real quick and dirty and I still think that the icons for
old status (>24hrs) should be animated and I have included my rough shot
attempts at this... I switched around blue and white shapes but the idea
would be the same just different colors. I attached the chart and also
the animated gifs as best as I could do them just for demo purposes... I
hope this puts an icon to the idea and is helpful. I am sure these could
be polished up very much by a real artist but these are hand drawn so no
licensing required..

Rafal Roginela

Office (847) 827-9740 x109
Fax (847) 493-8031