[hobbit] monitoring of server itself

Kauffman, Tom KauffmanT at nibco.com
Tue Aug 12 15:45:32 CEST 2008

If the package(s) you are installing are properly prepared, the client code will be in /usr/lib/hobbit/client. The server startup will automatically start the client IF the client is installed on the system.

I am confused by the placement in /usr/lib; this doesn't look anything like the Linux Filesystem Hierarchy standard was followed.