[hobbit] Status Icons

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 20:46:59 CEST 2008

If you have a few GIF images to cycle through, you can stitch them together
using 'gifsicle':

    http://www.lcdf.org/~eddietwo/gifsicle/

I've used that for weather radar animations, to get more than the standard 6
image cycle.  IIRC you can set the delay between images as well as the
restart-loop delay and maybe other stuff too.

Ralph Mitchell