[hobbit] Status Icons

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Mon Aug 11 18:25:11 CEST 2008

You have art skills!

I really think we need to make the difference between the 24h time period.
They're barely noticeable right next to each other.  Maybe make the older
changes animate?

The symbols there are acceptable, however, I would expect those who are
colorblind using large displays on the wall won't really see the shapes
well.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343