[hobbit] Why the next Hobbit release hasn't happened yet

Lars Ebeling lars.ebeling at leopg9.no-ip.org
Mon Aug 4 10:56:58 CEST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Henrik Stoerner" <henrik at hswn.dk>
To: <hobbit at hswn.dk>
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 6:02 PM
Subject: [hobbit] Why the next Hobbit release hasn't happened yet

> I guess I am just experiencing a mild degree of burnout(1)
> regarding Hobbit programming. Several factors at my for-pay work
> (I work for CSC in Copenhagen) have probably contributed to this;
> there's been some downsizing and organizational upheavals, and
> I've had to step in and support one of my colleagues who was
> very close to collapsing with severe stress. Some people just
> cannot say "no"; I can, and so I had to do some "no-saying" on
> her befalf while helping her get the projects finished.

Take it easy.

I have been there and know what it means. I stopped working and and have
been on unemployment for almost 3 years.
The company moved and I was offred the same job. But I said no. I got help
to quit the job.

But 1st of September i will retire.

Again take it easy all. Don't be on duty 24x7.

Lars