[hobbit] Why the next Hobbit release hasn't happened yet

Alan Sparks asparks at doublesparks.net
Fri Aug 1 01:21:42 CEST 2008

Henrik Stoerner wrote:

> One thing that has made me very happy is that the support available on
> the mailing list apparently works quite well even when I am not around.
> It is a great relief for me to see how helpful this community is; you
> really are an important part of this project.

Glad to hear from you, have missed you on the list.  I agree there's
been a lot of good support, but a few issues I don't think any of us
have been able to solve.  I guess I speak with bias here, having a few
myself (the HTTP test time reporting issue, the RECOVERED alert
problems).  I hope life becomes a little more settled, would like some
of your insights on the tough stuff.
-Alan