[hobbit] URLplus

Gary Baluha gumby3203 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 16:12:40 CEST 2008

I have an updated version of URLPLus which supports single-form submissions.
I haven't gotten around to being able to submit directly to The Shire, so
I'm attaching it here.

I've also updated this to do multi-page checking (i.e. full "end-to-end"
transaction monitoring), but consider that feature mostly experimental at
this time.