[hobbit] URLplus

Thomas Laurids Pedersen tlp at mach.com
Wed Apr 30 10:16:59 CEST 2008

Would you share the bourne script. I need something quickly for only 1 site
at the moment, so anything will do.

Regards, Thomas

             "Ralph Mitchell"
             <ralphmitchell at gm
             ail.com>                                                   To
                                       hobbit at hswn.dk
             29-04-2008 22:04                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: [hobbit] URLplus
              hobbit at hswn.dk

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 2:28 PM, Thomas Laurids Pedersen <tlp at mach.com>