[hobbit] Installing Release 4.3

DNS dns1407 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 02:31:42 CEST 2008

Hi Phil,

I did include the training slash... and hobbit dit start correctly I just get a directory listing instead of a webpage... i'm a little lost here....nevermind... i'll stay using the released version....

thanks anyway...

BTW....is there a GUI version of BBWIN? or how can i automaticly get running services of windows machines monitored?

Thanks..

DNS