[hobbit] Hobbit 4.3 on Debian R4

Phil Wild philwild at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 14:13:07 CEST 2008

Hi dns,

It has been a while since I have done this so you may get a better answer
than mine. I am fairly sure that after you install the source, you will find
a build subdirectory. In there is a makedeb.sh script that should build a
package for you.

Now a question for you... Are there specific features in the latest snapshot
that you abslutely must have? The current release is perfectly good and is
what I deploy without even thinking twice. You should be able to plonk an
install on your server using apt-get without issue...

If you are new to hobbit and don't have a lot of unix/linux experience that
is what I would suggest you use...

Cheers

Phil

--