[hobbit] Hobbit client executing a script to be proactive if a problem occurs?

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Fri Apr 11 19:26:57 CEST 2008

David,

Sorry for your loss =(  I know of many people that are being forced into
Outlook.

I use puTTY and Gmail exclusively.  I'm using rich text (Gmail will not send
out HTML) which VI seems to like.

Anyways, just thought I'd help you eliminate issues - I think we can all
agree Outlook is the cause of the copy/paste malfunction.

Josh

--
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340