[hobbit] no iostat rrds?

Paul van Eldijk P.vanEldijk at uci.ru.nl
Fri Apr 11 09:46:04 CEST 2008

Dominique Frise schreef:
> Henrik could give a better answer to this.
> As far as I know there is no server code to handle iostatcpu or
> iostatdisk data.

True. but as far as I can tell there is code for iostat itself
(do_iostat.c in src/.../hobbitd/rrd/). I've modified the client output
to conform with the requered output (BEGINKEY..ENDKEY
BEGINDATA..ENDDATA) and the client is reporting the data in the corrent
format under [iostat]. But still no output. what an I missing here?

Paul