BBWin load question

McGraw, Robert P rmcgraw at purdue.edu
Thu Apr 10 21:32:10 CEST 2008

Running BBWin on Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Standard Edition Service
Pack 2 (build 3790)

Running Hobbit 4.2.0 on the server

BBWin is running in central mode

The following is from the cpu bbdisplay

Thu Apr 10 15:22:48 2008 up: 0 days, 0 users, 58 procs, load=6%
yellow Load is HIGH
CPU states:
     total  06%
     cpu00  5.7%
     cpu01  4.3%
     cpu02  4.9%
     cpu03  6.0%

This is my hobbit-client.cfg

HOST=mailrelay.math.purdue.edu
        UP 30m
        LOAD 40 70
        DISK    * 90 95
        PROC AGDigestSvc.exe  1 1
        PROC AgDomSvc.exe  1 1

Can someone tell me what I am getting the yellow condition for the LOAD? I
thought the LOAD values were in percentages

Robert P. McGraw, Jr.
Manager, Computer System                 EMAIL: rmcgraw at purdue.edu
Purdue University                         ROOM: MATH-807
Department of Mathematics                PHONE: (765) 494-6055
150 N. University Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2067