[hobbit] Central configuration hobbitd_client and extended testing

Phil Wild philwild at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 15:00:40 CEST 2008

Thanks Henrik,

I am currently running the all_in_one patch. It is good to know about the
usermsg message type.

I think I will have a go at getting solution3 up and running. We are already
feeding data into custom perl scripts at the backend to create rrd files our
oracle tablespaces so it would be pretty easy to extend that to also do the
testing for free space.

Can we setup our own section in hobbit-clients.cfg for our own test (keeping
the format the same but with different tests etc) for our own purposes or
would this break something?

Cheers

Phil

--