[hobbit] procs graph not graphing

McGraw, Robert P rmcgraw at purdue.edu
Tue Apr 1 21:52:48 CEST 2008

After a little more reading I found the following in hobbitclient.cfg under
PROC

#             The TRACK=id option causes the number of processes found to be
recorded

#             in an RRD file, with "id" as part of the filename. This graph
will then

#             appear on the "procs" page as well as on the "trends" page.
Note that

#             "id" must be unique among the processes tracked for each host.

I guess this must be a default as I have not used TRACK in any of my
hobbitclient.cfg entries.

Robert

  _____