bbtest rrd file isn't getting updated anymore

Tom Georgoulias tomg at mcclatchyinteractive.com
Thu Sep 27 13:50:38 CEST 2007

Yesterday afternoon my bbtest rrd file stopped getting updated with new
data, even though the bbtest-net test is running fine and the latest
status update is displayed under the bbtest column.  All of the other
rrd files for my hobbit server are updating just fine and do not have
any issues.

I added --debug to the CMD line for the rrdstatus module in
hobbitlauch.cfg, but nothing bbtest related is reported in the
rrd-status.log.

The bbtest data shows up fine when I watch the status channel, which
make sense since the data is making it the webpage.

What can I check next?  Seems like there is a breakdown between what
bbtest data goes into the status channel and what is rrdstatus is
getting from the the status channel, but I don't know how to drill into
that area.

Thanks,
Tom