[hobbit] nstab.html not working

s_aiello at comcast.net s_aiello at comcast.net
Wed Sep 26 18:58:36 CEST 2007

On Wednesday 05 September 2007, s_aiello at comcast.net wrote:
> Now my only problem is that nstab.html file does not consistently show all
> alerts that have a red state. I will continue to dig, but I think that may
> be beyond me, presently.

Was curious if Henrik or anyone else with more C experience was able to look
at this bug ? Looking at the code, the nstab file generation seems to be
bundled with the bb2 page generation. But if that is so, I do not understand
why I seem to alternate between 3 nstab reports.

Or should the nstab feature be deemed depricated and not to be used ? If that
is the case I can try to feed off the rss feed feature.

Thank you for your help,
 ~Steve