[hobbit] on-going snapshot issue

Gore, David W (David) david.gore at verizonbusiness.com
Wed Sep 12 14:56:01 CEST 2007

Since my other issues with 4.2.0/allinone did not get any respones,
please let me know if there is going to be a way to turn OFF
descriptions in bb2.html in the snapshot?  Time is short and it is very
tedious to compile a new snapshot daily hoping it is changed.  I did
look through the documentation, the first time it appeared, and I
couldn't find anything

Again here is what it looks like:

Host1 (My host type:This host is a standalone server for the xyz group)
conn cpu disk files info memory msgs oradb orasys procs prtdiag trends
vxvm
Host2
conn cpu disk files info memory ... trends
Host3
conn cpu disk files info memory ... trends
Host4 (Part of the cluster foo, contact support for help 123-5555)
conn cpu disk files info memory msgs oradb orasys procs ... trends

We use our descriptions in the info column and they are needed, so I
cannot just remove all descriptions and comments from bb-hosts.  Any
help would be appreciated.  Do people like the descriptions on bb2.html
or is just my config that has done this with the snapshot?

If it wasn't for 'Whoops ! bb failed to send message - timeout', stale
alerts, and hung memory segments and semaphores I would just wait until
the first pre-release or full release.  Pease help.

Dell Optiplex
Fedora Core 5
Dual Core 3.2 GHz
4G memory