[hobbit] Critical Systems view loading problem

Gary Baluha gumby3203 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 17:05:57 CEST 2007

Not to be another "me too" post, but... I've seen a similar "Internal Server
Error" issue with the critical systems page myself.  I haven't done a test
like Tracy, though.  The weird thing is, the error is only intermittent, and
sometimes if I just keep reloading the page, it eventually comes up.  More
testing on my end will be required to see if it's from an individual host
status.