[hobbit] scripting help

Jason Chambers Jason.Chambers at geosoft.com
Thu Sep 6 22:37:01 CEST 2007

Because you need to run the snmp query against the blade server, and specify the port number the blade is on. Or else you'll pull all of the 14 blades data.

For the record, I am doing the blade center chassis in my own little way, but it will be still nice to note individual settings for the blades itself.

Here's what I got for my script of the blade center

CPU Temperature: 38.00 Centigrade
Ambient Temperature: 21.00 Centigrade
+5 Volts: +4.81 Volts
+3.3 Volts: +3.26 Volts
+12 Volts: +11.78 Volts
-5 Volts: -4.92 Volts
+2.5 Volts: +2.47 Volts
+1.8 Volts: +1.76 Volts

green Blade Center Health: Good - No critical or warning events
green Blade Communication: Blades are communicating with the Management Module!
green Blowers: Blowers are functioning OK!
green Switch Module: Switch Module OK
green Power Domains: Power Domains OK! Using 4 Power Modules.
green Internal Ethernet: Ethernet Switch Test Passed!
green Primary Bus: Primary Bus Test Passed!

Power Domains:
1 - Power domain status is good.
1 - Power domain status is good.

Power Domain 1:
Total: 3520W
Reserved: 1223W
Used: 1223W
Remaining: 2297W

Power Domain 2:
Total: 3520W
Reserved: 270W
Used: 270W
Remaining: 3250W

Blowers:
Blower 1 Speed: 38% of maximum
Blower 2 Speed: 38% of maximum

I rewrote the script I found on deadcat

Jason Chambers     I.T. Helpdesk Associate      Geosoft Inc.
85 Richmond St W - Toronto, ON, CA - M5H 2C9 - Tel: 416.369.0111 ext 344 - Fax: 416.369.9599