[hobbit] Acknowledgements & History

Peter Welter peter.welter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 10:39:15 CEST 2007

Hi Steve,

Funny, as I searched the mailing list today for the exact same thing
and I totally agree with you on this point. It would be very valuable
information if the acks+info would appear in the history since you
want to treat this differently then planned downtime (a blue dot). You
want this info in the SLA-reports to show up.

Could you comment on this, Henryk? Maybe to show up in 4.3.* (fingers crossed)?

-- Peter