[hobbit] hobbit-clients.cfg not working?

Stefan van der Walt skjoldar at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 12:00:44 CET 2007

Yes.
10.254.8.140    cypher # conn cpu disk files memory msgs ports procs
CLIENT:cypher
It still does not work.

I've checked everything, file permission, syntax, tabs vs. spaces, owner,
dropped the host, deleted it, recreated, and I don't know what else I can
try, but the values in hobbit-client.cfg is ignored completely,
and it's driving me up the wall.

it IS being read because when I put an invalid entry into the cfg file, the
errors show up in the logs.

it looks like the warn and panic values are hardcoded into the system.
is there any way that I can actually test my config?