[hobbit] Strange "problem" with refreshes

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Fri Oct 26 02:31:36 CEST 2007

I believe you are saying when the page is updated and it refreshes the view
of the page on you browser is forced to the very top.

This is likely a browser issue.  The content is always the same went
requested with an HTTP GET so the only variable here is the browser.

Have you tried Firefox/Opera/IE and in what combination?

Josh

--
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340