[hobbit] Web Interface

Johann Eggers Johann.Eggers at teleatlas.com
Tue Oct 9 17:43:51 CEST 2007

Hi,

I use the hobbit_admintools written by Stefan Freisler (a set of scripts
to edit configuration files, view hobbit logs, modify hosts/services...)

Once setup they are working very well and it eases your life to be able
to edit config files in the webbrowser.

You'll find the package here:

http://www.fh-augsburg.de/~henk/hobbit/

-Johann-