[hobbit] BBTOPDIR and BBHOME

Stef Coene stef.coene at docum.org
Tue Oct 9 13:45:13 CEST 2007

On Tuesday 09 October 2007, Galen Johnson wrote:
> yes, client is a subdirectory and when you install the server it is put in
> a subdirectory called server.  How are you going to handle that when you
> install the server and client on the same machine?.   After all, it's just
> one level...
I install the hobbit client together with other tools and perl stuff in the
same directory.  So I put the hobbit client in a directory called
hobbit-client, not client.

But anyway, I still find it not correct to define 2 variables in the Makefile
and not use them.  A fix is easy, remove all references to the client
subdirectory and replace them with $BBHOME.

Stef