[hobbit] Trend Graphs Stopped Showing Data

Stewart, Tom L. Tom.Stewart at landsend.com
Mon Oct 8 17:51:35 CEST 2007

I have the exact same problem on a Solaris system talking to Hobbit on
Solaris. My conclusion is that I need to reboot the client box to reset
the missing information on a who -b and uptime. Because the box is
production, it still won't get rebooted for another month. If you do try
the system reboot, please let me know either way on whether it worked or
not.

Tom