[hobbit] OT question on a strange CGI issue

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Fri Oct 5 18:04:03 CEST 2007

I come across this many times with users installing PHP on their Apache
server.  This is most definitely a problem between Apache and Firefox.

If IE7's request is executing it then Firefox's request should be no
different - though you can do advanced options based on different client
types.

Try comparing the two Apache configuration files and see if there are
differences in your Directory statements.

--
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340

--- Henry Spencer