[hobbit] Apache configuration

Hobbit User hobbit at epperson.homelinux.net
Fri Oct 5 16:51:43 CEST 2007

On Fri, October 5, 2007 10:20, Stephen_Dingwall at contractor.amat.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just installed Apache 2.2 on Ubuntu and I'm trying to configure the
> Apache server so that it sees Hobbit.  I've never used Apache before and
> i'm having a very difficult time figuring out how to get this setup.  It
> seems like it should be easy but I haven't been able to find any
> documentation that's helped me to do it yet.  If you can point me in the
> right direction I'd be very grateful.  Thanks!

Don't know what you've tried or what results you've gotten.  There's
install doc at http://hobbitmon.sourceforge.net/docs/install.html
Key for Red Hat type distros is copying or linking hobbit-apache.conf from
~hobbit/server/etc to /etc/httpd/conf.d (which I think is
/etc/apache2/conf.d on Debian-type distros).