adding a view for disabled (blue) systems, similiar to the non-green view

Tom Georgoulias tomg at mcclatchyinteractive.com
Tue Oct 2 22:25:11 CEST 2007

Was asked to add a new option to the view pull down menu called
"Disabled Systems", which would be exactly the same as the Non-green
view except show all of the systems with blue instead of red & yellow.

I know this data is generated by the cgi-bin/hobbit-nongreen.sh script,
so I created another one called hobbit-blue.sh and had it filter on blue
colors.  It grabs the correct host data, but I guess I need it to be run
through bbgen for the webpage to be rendered properly and to produce
something like a bb2.html.

Is there an easier way to accomplish this w/o having to patch the hobbit
source code (bbgen.c, process.c)?

Thanks,

Tom