Apache graphs broken (NAN)

Iain Conochie iain at shihad.org
Tue Oct 2 16:52:31 CEST 2007

Hiya people,

    OK. So I have managed to break (part) of my hobbit install. The
background is as follows.

I have a host (say host.org) and it used to monitor a website
(www.host.org) and used the apache check
(apache=http://www.host.org/server-status?auto) to generate the apache
graphs. This host was also running various other websites using virtual
hosts.

Anyway, I moved the www.host.org site from the host.org machine and
wanted to monitor the host.org site (no www). So I changed the entry in
bb-hosts. and restarted. The apache graphs have since stopped updating.
I have tried removing the rrd file, removeing the .chk files in tmp
(both when hobbit was stoppped)

I guess there must be something I am missing here; can anyone point out
what it is?

Cheers

PS. Nothing in the hobbit logs