[hobbit] Hobbit setup after Catastrophic failure

David Gilmore david at stenhouseconsulting.com
Mon Oct 1 22:15:27 CEST 2007

Henrik,

Thank you for the last piece of advice.  My attempts to fix it were not so successful.  I basically trashed the hobbit install, started clean, and then brought in the restored info piece by piece.  It is up and running now and I am praying that I never see two failed drives on a RAID 5 array ever again.

Thank you,

David