[hobbit] strange graph behavior - random machines & graphs

Gary Baluha gumby3203 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 20:14:46 CET 2007

Hmm, now this is interesting.  I have the Hobbit server (Hobbit A, from a
client-side external scripts).  I have been taking my laptop home with me
this week, and I noticed that the time period while I'm *at* work, the
graphs are plotting valid data.  However, during the time that I turn my
laptop off and bring it home, to the time that I bring my laptop in the next
day and power it on, the graphs are showing the same invalid bogus data that
the other bad graphs are showing.

In other words, the rrd graphs are getting bogus data for a machine that
isn't even reporting to the Hobbit server!  Interesting, isn't it?