[hobbit] Ack problems

Morris, Chris (SS-IS) Chris.Morris at RWEsystemsUK.com
Thu Nov 29 10:07:25 CET 2007

To see all yellow and red alerts go to "Main view" before clicking on the
"Acknowledge Alert" item then you should see all your alerts. This is the
same behaviour as you will see in Reporting etc., where it only selects
certain clients based on the page you wer last viewing.

This e-mail including any attachments is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice except to the addressee if expressly stated in this email. For the avoidance of doubt the contents of this email and any attachments are subject to contract and are not intended to and will not constitute a legally binding contract or any part of a legally binding contract.

The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential.  It is intended only for the use of the intended recipient at the email address to which it has been addressed. If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of the message or associated attachments is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify postmaster at RWEsystemsUK.com and permanently delete the email and any attachments immediately from your system.  You should not retain, copy or use this email or any attachment for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person.  Thank you for your co-operation.

Neither RWE Systems UK Ltd nor any of the other companies in the RWE Group from whom this e-mail originates accept any responsibility for losses or damage as a result of any viruses and it is your responsibility to check attachments (if any) for viruses.

RWE Systems UK Ltd Registered office: Mistral, Westlea Campus, Chelmsford Road, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN5 7EZ. Registered in England and Wales: company number 6052966.