Ack problems

Scott Wilson swilson at uchicago.edu
Wed Nov 28 18:25:08 CET 2007

Is there a way to see all non-acknowledge events?  I'm having a probem
with my server where the "Acknowledge Alerts" page doesn't seem to show
everything.

Some stuff shows up, other things never seem to.  Right now I have the
option of Acking a Yellow CPU that started at about 3am, but I don't have
the option of Acking a Red Disk that started at 9am.

I tried seeing what the CGI did, but it's an executable, not a shell
script which makes things harder.  I figured before delving into source,
I'd just ask.

Thanks,

Scott Wilson                    Lead System Administrator
swilson at uchicago.edu            NSIT - DCS - SeaUnix