[hobbit] Use several Hobbit on different place

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Nov 28 15:35:42 CET 2007

You contacted the main mailing list for general discussion but the archive
is posted here: http://www.hswn.dk/hobbiton/

Personally I have one main Hobbit server that monitors internal servers,
APs, radios, etc.  I then have hotel Hobbit servers that monitor those APs
and sends a summary to the main Hobbit server.

The way I have is very similar to the demo, http://www.hswn.dk/hobbit/

--
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340